Thursday, August 27, 2015

Help help help !!!!

Ok now i seriously seriously think i need help... I am showing all the signs of burnout.... To an extent that now 24/7 i am physically feeling sick... I am exhusted... And i think i am also immensly depressed... Also on top of that my obsessiveness is kicking in majorly... Not gooood... First docy and now X, not goood... What worries me is the fact that i now know almost everything in and out about both of them.... And the problem also is that i know there is no future... And its not even about sex anymore... And thats worrisome... I have really enjoyed making out and cuddling with both.... I have actually enjoyed the physical intimacy and the fact that we had a conversations... The damn fucking... Moments of nothingness...i thought they didnt exist... Damn damn damn... My boss is a pompous incompitent nincompoop...and i do not do not want to leave my country for three months...i think i need help

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home